We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
(1) What information do we collect?
We may collect, store and use the information about your visits to and use of this website. Whilst we must collect and use the following, we do NOT store, aside from that necessary to complete our service to you, the email address, subject and the name of people who send us messages by e-mail. We will not without your express consent provide any of the above information to any third parties.
(2) Information about website visits
We may collect information about your computer and your visits to this website such as your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views. We may use this information in the administration of this website, to improve the website’s usability, and for marketing purposes.
(3) Using your personal data
1. improve your browsing experience by personalizing the website.
2. send information to you by email in relation to the Contact service (including, but not limited to, updates or improvements to the service).
3. provide people with statistical information about our user base – but this information will not be used to identify any individual user.
4. conduct proper administration of the website and the Contact service.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
(4) Other disclosures
1. to the extent that we are required to do so by law.
2. in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings.
3. in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk).
(5) International data transfers
(6) Third-party advertising companies
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our website. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
(7) Policy amendments
(8) Your rights
You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you.